Landscape Lighting Los Angeles Electrician
There are so many options you can select such as lighting pathways, fountains, pools & jacuzzis, driveways, lawn areas or trees and shrubs. But, wherever you need lighting in your outside spaces, we can do the job.
We will make sure we use energy efficient equipment, make sure that the lighting is focused on the correct spaces, make sure the lighting is safe for you and for passers by (and motorists) – and above all, make sure the landscape lighting meets your needs exactly.
Here are some design tip that will help enhance your outdoor lighting project:
- Concealing the source of light makes a great effect so there is no glare.
- Avoid reflected light by intaalling lights away from tall grass or thinck shrubs.
- Backlighting can cast silhouettes which will increase the “mood” of the lighting.
- Path lights should be spaced correctly – about 10 feet apart and should be alternated on both sides so it does not look like a runway.
- Use lenses of color such as pale bles and greens to take the yellow “tinge” out of halogen lighting.
- Use timers and motion detectors to switch ligting on and off.
Call us today (Los Angeles Electricians) so we can discuss your landscape lighting project.